Standard: ANSI B151.25
PLASTICS MACHINERY - STATIONARY REACTION INJECTION MOLDING MACHINES - SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSTRUCTION, CARE, AND USE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The requirements of this standard shall apply to all reaction injection ‘molding machines consisting of vertically or horizontally acting stationary clamps, metering systems, and single or multiple attached mix heads that mix filled or unfilled liquid reactants and inject said reactants into a closed mold.
Safety requirements for the design and construction of ancillary equipment for stationary reaction injection molding machines are not covered by this standard. The use of ancillary equipment for handling or access at stationary reaction injection molding machines (for example, conveyors, belts, robots, or extractors) shall not reduce the level of safety embodied in this standard.
Purpose. The purpose of this standard is to establish safety requirements with respect to the construction, care, and use of stationary reaction injection molding machines.
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||ansi b151.25|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.