Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-106
UK PROFILE OF NATO STANAG 4609 - MOTION IMAGERY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
a) This profile should be used for any UK Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) system which generates or receives visible light or infrared Motion Imagery. This profile is based on STANAG 4609 – the NATO agreed standard for interoperable Motion Imagery (MI).
b) This document will not define how you should meet the requirements of the profile described in it (e.g. it will not specify whether an implementation should automatically populate certain metadata or whether it should be manually entered). In general it is suggested that implementers should aim to automate as much of this process as possible.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-106|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.