Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-107
UK PROFILE OF NATO STANAG 4545 - SECONDARY IMAGERY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
a) This profile should be used for any UK Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) system which generates, receives or modifies Electro-Optical (EO), Infrared (IR) or Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Secondary Imagery (including Complex SAR data).
b) This profile is based on STANAG 4545 – the NATO agreed standard for interoperable Secondary Imagery, commonly referred to in the UK as NITF. In this context Secondary Imagery means imagery that is the output of initial exploitation (e.g. output from a ground station). Tools that modify STANAG 4545 imagery files should also follow the requirements in this document.
c) STANAG 4545 can also be used to capture multi-spectral and hyper-spectral data, but this is currently beyond the scope of this profile.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-107|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|