Standard: RTCA DO-348
SAFETY, PERFORMANCE AND INTEROPERABILITY REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENT FOR TRAFFIC SITUATION AWARENESS WITH ALERTS (TSAA)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document defines and allocates the set of minimum requirements for the end-to-end operational, safety, performance, and interoperability aspects for implementations of the TSAA application. The TSAA application augments flight crew traffic situation awareness by providing alerts of traffic that is detected in conflict with ownship in support of the see-and-avoid responsibility. The TSAA application supports the out-the-window visual acquisition of traffic through voice annunciations of alerted traffic, visual cues, and additional symbology to supplement the plan-view depiction of traffic on a Traffic Display, when equipped. Visual cues of Nearby Airborne Traffic are provided by the TSAA application when equipped with a Traffic Display.
|Document Number:||rtca do-348|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|