Standard: ASME - ANSI MH5.1.1
REQUIREMENTS FOR CLOSED VAN CONTAINERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The following standard sets forth those requirements unique to closed van-type dry cargo containers. The document American National Standard MH5.1-1971, entitled Basic Requirements for Cargo Containers, sets forth the fundamental standards for any container. This document, together with American National Standard Document MH5.1-1971, will completely describe the requirements of a closed van container. The requirements of the two documents taken together must be satisfied in order to obtain a standard closed van container.
|Document Number:||ansi mh5.1.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|