Standard: CDA - A6150
MOTOR MANAGEMENT BEST PRACTICES PART III: REPAIR SPECIFICATIONS, AND PREVENTIVE AND PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This three-part series focuses on reducing energy cost and downtime by instituting a motor management plan. Part III, the last in the three part series, addresses repair specifications and preventive and predictive maintenance. Part I addressed creating a motor inventory, and repair/replace guidelines. Part II addressed the establishment of a motor failure policy and the development of a purchasing specification.
|Organization:||Copper Development Association Inc.|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|