Standard: CDA - A6160
“BOUTIQUE” DATA CENTERS FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS?
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Data centers come in small as well as large sizes, but the need for continu¬ous up-time is still critical. Power Protec¬tion Products satisfies the needs of smaller customers with a concept they call LoCoCoLo – a Low Cost Co-Location center. And copper wiring and grounding is just as much a part of providing reliability here as it is in data centers that are hundreds of times larger.
|Organization:||Copper Development Association Inc.|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|