Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT B 1
CYLINDRICAL AND SHERICAL SHELLS SUBJECTED TO INTERNAL OVERPRESSURE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The design rules below apply to cylindrical and spherical shells for pressure vessel shells and pipework subjected to internal overpressure, where For pipes with Da < 200 mm these rules apply up to a ratio Da/Di = 1,7. For cylindrical shells with Da/Di > 1,2 see AD 2000-Merkblatt B 10.
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt b 1|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.