Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT N 4
PRESSURE VESSELS MADE OF GLASS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This AD 2000-Markblatt is applicable to pressure vessels, pressure vessel components, piping and accessories made from borosilicate glass 3.3 to DIN ISO 3585, with a coefficient of linear expansion of (3,30 + 0,05) 10-6 K-1. This material has been proven in the construction of pressure vessels, pressure vessel components, piping and equipment. When applying the AD 2000-Code it fulfills the requirements for materials in Annex 1, 4.1 of the Pressure Equipment Directives and may be considered to have undergone a particular material appraisal through the relevant third party and be employed without additional test expenditure.
Types of glass whose strength is considerably increased through the use of special methods of manufacture (toughened glass 1)) do not fall within the scope of this AD 2000-Merkblatt. Also excluded islaboratory apparatus to DIN 12 476, DIN 12 491 and DIN ISO 1773.
1) DIN 7080, DIN 7081, DIN 8902 and DIN 8903 apply to glass for inspection windows, for example.
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt n 4|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.