Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT B 5/1
DESIGN OF PLAIN RECTANGULAR TUBES AND SECTIONAL HEADERS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The following design rules apply to the design of plain rectangular tubes and sectional headers with and without rows of holes. The design rules apply principally to ductile materials (δ5 ≥ 14 %). They can also be used for less ductile materials if account is taken of the lower ductility by having a higher safety factor and a wall thickness ≤ 30 mm.
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt b 5/1|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|