Standard: DIN - AD 2000-MERKBLATT S 3/1
GENERAL VERIFICATION OF STABILITY FOR PRESSURE VESSELS - VESSELS ON SKIRT SUPPORTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This AD 2000-Markblatt can be used to provide verification of stability of skirt supports on vessels. The verification shall be carried out separately for the local loadings at the skirt-to-pressure vessel junction, for the skirt itself and its anchoring in the foundation.
Stress intensification within the meaning of 4.5 of AD 2000-Merkblatt B O in the pressure-relating shell are to be expected, particularly in the case of low pressure loading (eID < 0,005) as well as in the case of high additional moments, for example due to wind loads (HID > 5). Below these limits it may be necessary to perform a stress analysis if additional loads are extreme (e.g. due to additional weights, high-density filling weights or high eccentricity in the event of transverse acceleration) or if the design principles do not match the design variants dealt with in this AD 2000-Merkblatt.
|Organization:||Deutsches Institut für Normung e. V.|
|Document Number:||ad 2000-merkblatt s 3/1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|