Standard: TAPPI T 625
ANALYSIS OF SODA AND SULFATE BLACK LIQUOR
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and summary
This method is for the black or spent liquor separated from the pulp cooked by the soda or sulfate process1. The black liquor sampled for analysis is usually dilute liquor consisting of the combined liquor from the blow pits, diffusers, and washers.
1 Corrections have been made in the calculations for active alkali, NaOH, and CaO.
|Document Number:||tappi t 625|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.