Standard: CSA ISO/IEC 10026-6
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - OPEN SYSTEMS INTERCONNECTION - DISTRIBUTED TRANSACTION PROCESSING - PART 6: UNSTRUCTURED DATA TRANSFER
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO/IEC 10026 provides a model for the transfer of application data for transaction processing applications whose application-specific protocol has not been standardized within the OS1 environment.
|Document Number:||csa iso/iec 10026-6|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|CSA ISO/IEC 10026-6||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 2000-03-01||Revision: 00||Status: ACTV|