Standard: UL - 1069 CRD
UL STANDARD FOR SAFETY HOSPITAL SIGNALING AND NURSE CALL EQUIPMENT: SECTION / PARAGRAPH REFERENCE: ADDITION OF THE FOLLOWING CLAUSES: 2.2.13D) 3.XXX, SECTION 17A TO INCLUDE CLAUSES 17A.1 AND 17A.2, 46.9 SUBJECT: PROPOSAL TO PROVIDE REAL TIME LOCATION SENSING (RTLS) INTEGRATION REQUIREMENTS AND TEST METHODS WHEN RTLS IS USED TO CANCEL CALLS.
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
|Document Number:||1069 crd|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1069 CRD||Change Type: CRD||Update Date: 2017-04-20||Status: ACTV|