Standard: LUL - G1313
MANAGING RISKS FROM ACCESSING SIGNALS ASSETS AT HEIGHT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to all Signals Managers and Technicians.
The purpose of this Guidance is to provide information on how risks should be managed in relation to accessing signals assets at height.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1313||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-07-01||Status: ACTV|