CEI EN 61968-100
Application integration at electric utilities - System interfaces for distribution management Part 100: Implementation profiles
|Publication Date:||1 May 2014|
|ICS Code (Telecontrol. Telemetering):||33.200|
This part of IEC 61968 specifies an implementation profile for the application of the other parts of IEC 61968 using common integration technologies, including JMS and web services. This International Standard also provides guidance with respect to the use of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies. This provides a means to derive interoperable implementations of IEC 61968-3 to IEC 61968-9. At the same time, this International Standard can be leveraged beyond information exchanges defined by IEC 61968, such as for the integration of market systems or general enterprise integration.
The scope of this document specifically includes the following:
• integration patterns that support IEC 61968 information exchanges
• design of interfaces for use of strongly typed web services
• design of interfaces for use of generically typed web services
• design of interfaces using JMS
• definition of standard design artefacts and related templates
• recognition that technologies other than JMS and web services may be used for integration leveraging this standard (with some specific examples and associated recommendations described in appendices)
This profile can also be applied to integration problems outside the scope of IEC 61968.
It is important to note that other implementation profiles can potentially be defined for IEC 61968, and that this is not intended to be the only possible implementation profile. In addition, this profile can be adapted to meet specific needs of specific integration projects.
It is also not within the scope of this document to prescribe those implementation details as required for security.