ASME PTC 4.4
Gas Turbine Heat Recovery Steam Generators
|Publication Date:||1 January 2008|
(a) This Code addresses steam generators whose primary function is to recover heat from gas turbine exhaust. Methods noted in this document may also be used for testing other heat recovery units, which may include the following:
(1) units heating water only
(2) units using working fluids other than water
(3) units obtaining hot gas heat input from sources other than gas turbines
(4) HRSGs with fresh air firing capability
(b) This Code does not cover the following testing:
(1) fired steam generators whose primary function does not include the recovery of heat from gas turbine exhaust. These are addressed in ASME PTC 4 and ASME PTC 34.
(2) auxiliary equipment such as pumps and fans that are addressed in ASME PTC 8.2 and ASME PTC 11, respectively.
(3) deaerator performance that is addressed in ASME PTC 12.3.
(4) equipment noise emissions that are addressed in ASME PTC 36.
(5) gaseous emissions to atmosphere.
(6) steam purity.