Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 1005
IMPORTATION OF ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(a) The provisions of §§ 1005.1 through 1005.24 are applicable to electronic products which are subject to the standards prescribed under this subchapter and are offered for importation into the United States.
(b) Section 1005.25 is applicable to every manufacturer of electronic products offering an electronic product for importation into the United States.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 1005|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|21 CFR PART 1005||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2015-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 1005||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 1005||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2016-04-01||Status: ACTV|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.