Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 1230
REGULATIONS UNDER THE FEDERAL CAUSTIC POISON ACT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope of the act.
The provisions of the act apply to any container which has been shipped or delivered for shipment in interstate or foreign commerce, as defined in section 2(c) of the act (44 Stat. 1407; 15 U.S.C. 402) or which has been received from shipment in such commerce for sale or exchange, or which is sold or offered for sale or held for sale or exchange in any Territory or possession or in the District of Columbia.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 1230|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|21 CFR PART 1230||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 1230||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2015-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 1230||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2016-04-01||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.