Standard: IAEA - SSG-30
SAFETY CLASSIFICATION OF STRUCTURES, SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS IN NUCLEAR POWER
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Safety Guide provides recommendations and guidance on how to meet the requirements established in Specific Safety Requirements No. SSR-2/1 and in General Safety Requirements No. GSR Part 4 for the identification of structures, systems and components (SSCs) important to safety in nuclear power plants and for their classification on the basis of their function and safety significance. This Safety Guide is intended primarily for use by organizations involved in the design of nuclear power plants, as well as by regulatory bodies and their technical support organizations. The Safety Guide can also be applied to other nuclear installations subject to appropriate adjustments relevant to the specific design of the type of the facility being considered.
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|