Standard: FAA - 19 CFR PART 118
CENTRALIZED EXAMINATION STATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part sets forth regulations providing for the making of agreements between Customs and persons desiring to operate a centralized examination station (CES). It covers the application process, the responsibilities of the person or entity selected to be a CES operator, the written agreement to operate a CES facility, the port director's discretion to immediately suspend a CES operator's or entity's selection and the written agreement to operate the CES or to propose the permanent revocation of a CES operator's or entity's selection and cancellation of the written agreement for specified conduct, and the appeal procedures to challenge an immediate suspension or proposed revocation and cancellation action. Procedures and requirements for the transfer of merchandise to a CES are set forth in part 151 of this chapter.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||19 cfr part 118|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|