Standard: FAA - 19 CFR PART 200
EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBILITIES AND CONDUCT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of the regulations in this part is to maintain the highest standards of honesty, integrity, impartiality, and conduct on the part of all employees of the U.S. International Trade Commission and to maintain public confidence that the business of the Commission is being conducted in accordance with such standards.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||19 cfr part 200|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|