Standard: FAA - 19 CFR PART 202
INVESTIGATIONS OF COSTS OF PRODUCTION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Applicability of part.
This part 202 applies specifically to investigations under section 366 of the Tariff Act (19 U.S.C. 1336). 1 For other applicable rules see part 201 of this chapter.
1 Section 336(a) of the Tariff Act provides in part that ‘‘(1) upon request of the President, or (2) upon resolution of either or both Houses of Congress, or (3) upon its own motion, or (4) when in the judgment of the Commission there is good and sufficient reason therefor, upon application of any interested party, [the commission] shall investigate the differences in the costs of production of any domestic article and of any like or similar foreign article''. (19 U.S.C. 1336.) The provisions of section 336 of the Tariff Act may not be applied to any article with respect to the importation of which into the United States a foreign trade agreement has been concluded under the Trade Agreements Act of 1934, as amended, or the Trade Expansion Act. (19 U.S.C. 1352(a)).
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||19 cfr part 202|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|