Standard: LUL - 5-682
SUPPLY OF UNIFORM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The following is not intended as a catalogue of available uniform items, but gives clear guidance on the policies associated with the provision of corporate uniform garments to LU staff.
This Standard is intended for implementation throughout London Underground.
This Standard covers uniform provision in the following sections:
• Product Range
• Exchanges and Returns
• Delivery Standard
This standard addresses and supports customer service delivery issues of:
insofar as they relate to staff appearance and specifically the availability of uniform.
The following Standard has been developed to define and mandate the processes and policies associated with the supply of uniform to London Underground Staff.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|