Standard: LUL - 5-671
CONSULTATION RESPONSE MANAGEMENT PROCESS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard applies to all Directorates within LU. The Consultation Response Management Process seeks to:
a) Ensure lead point of contact on group wide consultation is furnished with LU's views. In cases where it is judged that the subject matter of the document relates to LU's business or could have a significant impact on it and LU has the expertise to comment and it is in the interests of the organisation to do so, and such a response stands a chance of making a difference.
b) Identify potential impacts of the consultative document or proposed legislation, enabling LU to address the risks associated with its implementation.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|