Standard: LUL - 5-326
CUSTOMER FACING STAFF BEHAVIOUR, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all London Underground operational staff on duty, or London Underground non-operational staff on duty in an operational environment, unless explicitly stated otherwise in an individual requirement.
This Standard describes general aspects of
• Staff behaviour general;
• Knowledge and skills general;
• Staff behaviour on the ticket gateline.
This Standard is supported by further information that shall be contained in more specific procedural documentation and management instructions.
This Standard addresses and supports customer service delivery issues:
• Customer facing staff; and
• Staff knowledge and behaviour;
In so far as they relate to customer facing staff behaviour, skills and knowledge.
This Standard shall be enforceable from.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the general requirements for customer facing staff. This Standard should be used in conjunction with related procedures when producing detailed advice for London Underground Limited (LUL) staff.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.