Standard: LUL - G1040
PRODUCTS REGISTER USER GUIDE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The scope of the products register is:
• Corporate: London Underground and its suppliers.
• Asset type: Any.
• Product types: Any, including for example ...
• Items, parts / components
• Assemblies of parts
• Proprietary materials & products
• Custom made materials & products
• Requirements / specifications
• User / operation manuals
• The purpose of the products register is to: provide an accessible catalogue of products which are accepted as suitable for purpose for use on the LU network
• promote innovation and shared learning across LU and suppliers
• reduce / eliminate duplication of assurance approvals
• provide a consistent approvals workflow and records retention
• obtain consent to test / trial products
• support LU Standard 1-011 Registration of Products
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|