Standard: LUL - G1046
GUIDANCE NOTE MAINTENANCE MANUAL
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Introduction & Purpose
To provide all necessary documentation, periodicity and maintenance requirements that the project needs to deliver; to ensure that maintainers are able to correctly and safely maintain new or modified asset(s) and those assets remain serviceable and are safe to operate throughout their life.
To clearly identify the roles and responsibilities of those who are involved in the maintenance of the asset(s).
This guidance note supports compliance with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|