Standard: LUL - G1091
PM3 INSPECTIONS, PLAIN LINE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to all members of Asset Performance Track who may be involved in the management, planning, undertaking and reporting of TSIs, which shall be undertaken on all track assets (running lines, depots and sidings) managed by London Underground
The purpose of this Guidance is to support the introduction PM3 Inspections, Plain Line (formerly known as TSI inspections) and in particular, to assist Track Infrastructure Managers (TIMs) or their nominated representatives to carry out the Track Supervisory Inspection (TSI) frequency assessment process.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.