Standard: LUL - G1112
OPERATION OF TUNNEL GAUGE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to the Survey and Track Engineering teams within London Underground Survey.
The purpose of this Guidance is to detail the methods employed by London Underground Track Engineering and Survey Sections to adopt a safe and systematic process of handling the existing wooden tube tunnel gauge for carrying out gauging survey. It provides guidance on the use of a wooden tube tunnel gauge.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1112||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-03-01||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.