Standard: LUL - G1111
TRACK FEASIBILITY STUDY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to the Track Engineering team within London Underground as a framework for ensuring that track feasibility studies are conducted in a consistent and approved manner.
The purpose of this Guidance is to detail the processes by which LU Track Engineering conducts track feasibility studies. The process commences when the client design brief has been received and the work has been allocated to an appropriate Design Engineer.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|