Standard: LUL - G1255
MANAGING AND RECTIFYING POOR HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
At the Capital Programmes HSE Leadership meeting, guidance was requested on how to manage and turn around poor project/supplier performance with respect to health and safety. Essentially the principles applied to rectifying poor performance on this topic are no different to those applied in respect of delivery or commercial performance, or even those applied to managing people. This note first considers the barriers to the management of poor performance and then provides an overview of the key steps to be taken to both remove the barriers and rectify the performance issues.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|