Standard: LUL - G1235
PROCESS FOR MANAGING CIVILS RISK
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance Document applies to all risks including safety, performance and financial risks associated with the Civils assets managed by the Civils Sponsor Team (excluding Track Drainage).
The purpose of this Guidance Document is to describe the process for managing the risks associated with the Civils assets and the various risk evaluation models that are used to assess these risks.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|