Standard: LUL - G1341
CLEARING UP A SPILLAGE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance document applies to any spillages which are the responsibility of Stations DLO, Escalators & Pumps staff.
The purpose of this guidance document is to provide guidance to Stations DLO, Escalators & Pumps on how to contain spillages resulting from their work activities, and wherever possible, identifyand eliminate the root cause of the spill, minimising the risk to health, safety and the environment
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1341||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2018-02-01||Status: ACTV|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.