CSA ISO/IEC 14568
Information technology - DXL: Diagram eXchange Language for tree-structured charts
|Publication Date:||1 January 2000|
This International Standard specifies the semantics and syntax of DXL. DXL is a language for exchanging tree-structured charts among CASE tools.
DXL is applicable to:
1. exchanging ISO/IEC 8631 compliant tree-structured charts (examples of which are shown in annex A (informative) of ISO/IEC 863 1);
2. exchanging program flowcharts defined in ISO/IEC 5807 if they are well-structured and don't have data defined in ISO/IEC 5807; and
3. describing procedure oriented algorithms.
This International Standard does not specifl:
1. graphical information about a chart, such as the shape, size, and location of symboIs;
2. configuration information of a chart, such as its version, author, and file name; or
3. information about the data used in the algorithm described by DXL, such as its structure, reading and writing, and declaration.