NPFC - DOD D 4150.7
DOD PEST MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
|Publication Date:||22 April 1996|
1. Applies to the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), the Military Departments (including the Coast Guard when it is operating as a Military Service in the Navy), the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Unified Combatant Commands, the Inspector General of the Department of Defense, the Defense Agencies, and the DoD Field Activities (hereafter referred to collectively as "the DoD Components"). The term "Military Services," as used herein, refers to the Army, the Navy, the Air Force, and the Marine Corps.
2. Applies to all DoD operations, activities, and installations worldwide including appropriated fund activities; non-appropriated fund activities; contracted activities; and Government-owned, contractor-operated facilities.
3. Applies to all DoD buildings, structures, lands, public works, equipment, aircraft, vessels, and vehicles.
4. Applies to all DoD vector control and pest management operations performed worldwide during peacetime, wartime, and military deployments including those done by contract.
5. Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS), applies consistent with applicable international agreements, Status of Forces Agreements, Final Governing Standards (FGS) issued for the host nations, or where no such FGS have been issued, the criteria in the Overseas Environmental Baseline Guidance Document.
6. Does not apply to:
a. The civil works function of the Army Corps of Engineers.
b. State-owned or State-operated (funded) installations or facilities that the National Guard uses part-time or full-time.