Standard: SAIA - ANSI A92.1
MANUALLY PROPELLED MOBILE LADDER STANDS AND SCAFFOLDS (TOWERS)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard is intended to prescribe rules and requirements for the design, construction, and use of manually propelled mobile work platforms, including ladder stands and rolling (mobile) scaffolds (towers).
|Organization:||Scaffold & Access Industry Association|
|Document Number:||ansi a92.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI A92.1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1971-02-16||Revision: 71||Status: INAC|