Standard: ISO - 3977-9
GAS TURBINES - PROCUREMENT - PART 9: RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, MAINTAINABILITY AND SAFETY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this part of ISO 3977 is to provide a basis for exchange of information about reliability, availability, maintainability and safety between gas turbine manufacturers, users, consultants, regulatory bodies, insurance companies and others. It defines terms and definitions used within this part of ISO 3977 and also describes component life expectancy, repairs and criteria for determining overhaul intervals.
This part of ISO 3977 is applicable to all elements of the gas turbine, especially, but not limited to, the following:
- combustion system
- regenerator or recuperator
- air ducting system
- exhaust ducting system
- air intake system
- control system
- fuel system
- lubrication system
- cooling water system
- rotor bearings
- starting equipment
- enclosures and ventilation system.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.