ARMY - TM 38-703-4
Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Management Guide
|Publication Date:||1 November 1969|
a. This manual is the fifth in a series of five Department of the Army technical manuals in the TM 38-703-series which present guidance and procedures to be used in the application of In . tegratecl Logistic Support (ILS) of Army matenel. This manual contains the work requirements for use in determining optimum contractor participation in the preparation and execution of planning of integrated logistic support for the life cycle of Army material.
b. This series consists of five manuals as follows :
(1) TM 38-703, Integrated Logistic Support (ILS)-klanagement Guide.
(2) TM 38-703-1, Integrated Logistic Support (ILS)-Support Integration.
(3) TM 38-703-2, Integrated Logistic Support (ILS)-PToceduml G1dde.
(4) TM 38-703-3, Integrated Logistic Support (ILS;-Ma:intenance Engineering Analysis Data System.
(5) TM 38-703-4, Integmted Logistic Support (ILS)-Contmctual Techniques.