Standard: ABMA - ANSI B3.1
ROLLING ELEMENT BEARINGS - AIRCRAFT ENGINE, ENGINE GEARBOX, AND ACCESSORY APPLICATIONS - EDDY CURRENT INSPECTION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard specifies a method for detection of discontinuities or nonhomogeneities in bearing components by means of eddy current interrogation. This standard is applicable to rolling element bearings used in aircraft engine, engine gearbox, and accessory applications.
|Organization:||American Bearing Manufacturers Association|
|Document Number:||ansi b3.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B3.1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1992-01-01||Revision: 92||Status: INAC|