Standard: NFPA 232A
GUIDE FOR FIRE PROTECTION FOR ARCHIVES AND RECORDS CENTERS (REVISION AND RENUMBERING OF ANSI/NFPA 232AM-1991)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
|Organization:||National Fire Protection Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa 232a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.