Standard: GME 01102
TEST OF HEAD RESTRAINTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This test comprises
- a test method to determine the height adjustment effort, tilt adjustment moment and pendelum impact resistance
- the legal requirements to be fulfilled
- other requirements
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 01102|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 01102||Change Type:||Update Date: 1993-07-01||Revision: 1||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 6 of 6.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.