Standard: RTCA DO-256
MINIMUM HUMAN FACTORS STANDARDS FOR AIR TRAFFIC SERVICES PROVIDED VIA DATA COMMUNICATIONS UTILIZING THE ATN, BUILDS I IA
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
DO-256 defines minimum human factors requirements and guidelines for air traffic services (ATS) data link communications between air traffic specialist and a pilot utilizing Aeronautical Telecommunications Network (ATN). The scope is the initial Controller-Pilot Data Link Communications (CPDLC) capabilities, which comprise the Build I and Build IA phases of the United States implementation path. CPDLC initial communications capabilities will generally encompass the transition and cruise phases of flight and be implemented in Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCCs).
|Document Number:||rtca do-256|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.