Standard: RTCA DO-275
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR INTEGRATED NIGHT VISION IMAGING SYSTEM EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document contains Minimum Operational Performance Standards (MOPS) for the aviation night vision imaging system (NVIS) used to supplement night VFR operations. NVIS consists of the night vision goggle, interior and exterior lighting, cockpit transparencies and crew station design and components. Performance and test procedures are provided for the night vision goggle and lighting. A section on continued airworthiness contains guidance to ensure the integrated NVIS equipment installation continues to meet the minimum performance standard once in operational use.
|Document Number:||rtca do-275|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 20.