Standard: RTCA DO-263
APPLICATION OF AIRBORNE CONFLICT MANAGEMENT: DETECTION, PREVENTION, & RESOLUTION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document presents an operational concept for the Application of Airborne Conflict Management (ACM) using Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B). The ACM concept includes detecting conflicts, monitoring for potential conflicts and suggesting resolutions to prevent a violation of airspace separation criteria against all other properly equipped aircraft/vehicles. ACM is a core enabling function for the global June 2014 RTCA List of Available Documents Page 60 of 142 implementation of the Free Flight concept, as it will aid pilots to fly user-preferred trajectories while avoiding conflicts with other aircraft.
|Document Number:||rtca do-263|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|