Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 13091
LEAD RADIATION SHIELDING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A. This section specifies lead radiation shielding.
B. Construction of products and assemblies used for radiation shielding complying with applicable requirements of NCRP Reports 35, 49 and 102.
ASTM A 167
ASTM C 36
ASTM C 37
ASTM C 90
ASTM C 1002
ASTM D 1187
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 13091|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|