Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 1 CHAP 16
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; TOPIC 16: OPERATING DATA MANUAL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE OF THE ODM
The purpose of the ODM is to provide Service personnel with scheduled performance and flight planning data supported by sufficient textual matter to enable:
The aircraft to be operated effectively, safely and in accordance with the procedures laid down in the Aircrew Manual.
Performance studies and comparisons to be made.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 1 chap 16|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|