Standard: ASME - ANSI B31 GUIDE
CORROSION CONTROL FOR ANSI B31.1 POWER PIPING SYSTEMS; ADDENDUM - MAY 1980 (WITHDRAWN)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
External and internal corrosion should be prevented or controlled consistent with design requirements and the environment in which the system is located.
Application of corrosion control requires a significant amount of competent judgment. National Association of Corrosion Engineers Standard RP-01-69 "Recommended Practice-Control of External Corrosion on Underground or Submerged Metallic Piping Systems provides a guide for establishing the minimum requirements for control of corrosion on underground or submerged metallic piping systems.
The following minimum requirements and procedures should be provided for protection of all piping components containing hazardous liquids or gases and other piping as specified by the owner against internal, external, and atmospheric corrosion.
|Document Number:||ansi b31 guide|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B31 GUIDE||Change Type: ADEM||Revision: 77||Status: INAC|
|ANSI B31 GUIDE||Change Type:||Revision: 77||Status: INAC|