Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000256
ADHESIVE, HOT MELT, PRESSURE SENSITIVE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers a pressure sensitive hot melt adhesive suitable for bonding sound absorber/barrier materials to various surfaces around the interior vehicles floor pan area. The surfaces may be painted metal or plastic (typically polypropylene or ABS). This adhesive is also used for other miscellaneous interior applications such as inner door water deflectors. This hot melt has a heat resistance of 70° C.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000256|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|