Standard: MODUK - AVP 77: CHAPTER 9
SPECIFICATION FOR THE PREPARATION OF BRITISH- FRENCH AIRCRAFT AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT PUBLICATIONS CHAPTER 9: PREPARATION OF AIRCRAFT REPAIR MANUAL (03.69)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Aircraft Repair Manual, which shall be written to conform with the general requirements stated in Chapters 1 and 2 of this Specification, shall contain an adequate description, with appropriate drawings as necessary, of the repairs that can be applied to the aircraft structure and components, and to those parts of the system and installation which are the design responsibility of the aircraft constructor. These parts shall include such items as controls tubes, levers and bearings, ducts and conduit, engine cowlings, engine mountings and fluid tanks.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 77: chapter 9|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.